The truth is, baristas have to be freaking AWESOME to tolerate the crazy requests we throw their way!!
So to show some love, we consulted with some of our closest barista friends, then trolled the web to pull together a list of things every barista experiences!
We hope you enjoy!!
AND THANK YOU TO ALL BARISTAS!! We could NOT survive without you!
**If tweets don’t appear, make sure to open in a browser!**
1. Every barista has had to pull the opening shift one too many times
— amanda. ☕️ (@amanda_banana) February 25, 2015
2. Every barista has laughed at terrible puns that make them want to scream
— Orlaith Costello (@scruffbob) February 11, 2015
3. Every barista has realized dangers most will never know
— Cristina Lugo (@Cristieenuh) February 13, 2015
4. Every barista has had to ponder the mysteries of life
— Barista Life (@Barista_Life_) February 8, 2015
5. Every barista has had those days that you have to create your own fun
— chibs (@wildfllower_) February 22, 2015
6. Every barista has had to stare death in the face and not back down
— Mystery Barista (@MysteryBaristy) February 22, 2015
7. Every barista has realized that a world without coffee is a very dangerous place
— RollingStockEspresso (@RollingStockEsp) March 5, 2015
Know a barista? Share or tweet this at them to show your love and appreciation!
Missed out on recent fun? No worries. Here’s the latest to catch you up.