Flavored Whipped Cream
Yields: 2 cups
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Flavor Options:
- 2 tablespoons coffee OR
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa PLUS 1 tablespoon additional sugar OR
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- Chill a medium sized mixing bowl as well as your beaters for your mixer.
- Combine whipped cream, sugar, and vanilla in bowl and beat until soft peaks form.
- Add desired flavoring (we obviously used coffee.)
- Beat additional 20 seconds or until well combined.